Sunday, January 19, 2014

So you don't like my blog, huh???

For those of you that may find what I write about offensive, let me reference you back to my very first posting "Readers Beware." If what I have to say offends you, then GET OFF MY BLOG!!!!
I mean, what did you think you were getting when you logged onto The Medical Momma UNCENSORED? You don't go to an R Rated movie, and then get all pissed about it being adult content? If you do, then you probably are the previously mentioned dipshidiots that I have been talking about.
Really people, do I have to spell it out for ya?


I started this blog as a fun way to vent my frustrations with day to day life as a busy working mom with small kids. For the last almost 4 years I have worked a full time job and had small babies, I have not really had a lot of time to do much of anything other than survive day to day life. Based on the awesome response I have gotten from people over the past couple of weeks, there must be lots more people out there like me. The difference is, I'm just putting it out there for everyone to see.

Thank you to my wonderful friends that always support me in anything I do and love the real me. Even if the real me is blunt, uncouth, and generally socially unacceptable sometimes. Some of my loved ones have been worried that people will "think less of me" if they read what I have to say. If you know me, than you already know what I'm like. I'm this person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Its really shouldn't be a shocker. If you don't know me, then I suppose it doesn't matter if you think I'm tacky. Ever heard the saying, "Well behaved women rarely make history?"

Too many people live in constant fear of what others are going to think about them. Somewhere along the way, I have been able to get over that. I guess I realized that if people are going to think bad of you, they will find some reason to do it whether or not you have a blog with a little foul language in it. Let me translate that in hood rat, "Haters gonna hate!"

 Most of all, in 30 years time, I have finally learned to love myself and all my faults. I have stopped looking for approval from others and started looking within myself. I'm not perfect and I will never be. I am proud to say that whatever I do, I put 100% of my energy into it. I always try to do the right thing. I'm honest. I'm a hard worker. I not afraid to speak the truth. I try my best to be generous. I stand up for what I believe in. I take damn good care of my kids. I truly care about my patients. I try my best to always treat people like I would want to be treated. I believe in God, and do my best to use the strengths He gave me to make this world a better (and way more fun)  place.

No comments:

Post a Comment