Monday, January 6, 2014

Readers Beware

Okay so about 85% of the time I am a responsible, reasonable, proper upstanding lady. This blog is for the other 15% of the time. Until the invention of the internet, if you didn't have anything nice, positive, or just generally ladylike to say....you were told to shut your mouth. Now we can just say whatever the hell we want to say and pretend that everyone in cyberspace cares. If you don't care, then get off my blog.  Try to refrain from posting any douchebag comments as well, if you want to do that you should just get your own blog and pretend that people care about it too. This is going to be my spot to post my thoughts about pretty much anything I want. If you know me at all, there is probably going to be a fair amount of language (sorry mom) and offensive subject matter. Hopefully you will enjoy, if not I am going to be pretending in my head that everyone is enjoying it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment